What We Do
Heater & Air Conditioning Sales
Heater Repairs & Service
Air Conditioner Repairs & Service
Air Purifiers Sales & Service
Areas We Service
Serving Los Angeles County and Ventura County with highly expert and dependable Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Since we started in business in 1979, we’ve served over 14,000 residential and commercial customers all over Southern California. We’ve helped people just like you in your area: from Long Beach to Camarillo to Lancaster and throughout Los Angeles.
Request a Quote or Service Now
Why Choose Air Products & Services?
Thank you for considering making our company your HVAC company for your home or business. Here are a few of the top reasons we have 1,000’s of happy customers since 1979:
- The friendliest and most helpful staff! From the office to the field, you’ll be taken care of by some of the best people in the HVAC business.
- We’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. Not all HVAC companies are Factory Authorized, and this has big benefits for you, our customer.
- Staffed with Expert HVAC Professionals. Our techs have the experience, training and credentials that give you peace of mind. Plus, each one goes through a vigorous background check.
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
- Large Staff of Service Personnel For Faster Service.
Sample of our Verified 5 Star Reviews from Yelp and Google
Air Products beat out a half dozen other heating and AC companies. We left a company that we had for 12 years when it was time to replace the old system. We re-interviewed company we were already using and a handful of others. The reason we left our old company and chose Air Products was the quality of the people first, price, then the brand name of products. The sales guy, Bill Doubt, was the most serious, practical, empathetic, non hard-sale kind of guy. He was so open about himself he talked about his education, his past and why he joined air products. He stayed with us through the selection process. After the purchase the tech guys showed up, yes on time, and installed it in two days. The head of the tech group, Craig Massetto, an extremely personable man showed up, introduced himself, and wanted to check everything out. Was everything done without a hitch? Mostly. Did they work out all the kinks? Yes, no matter what it took they were right there until everything was perfect. Now six months later we’ve used both AC and heating, which is a long enough time to ask — knowing what we know now would we go with Air Products again? Yes, in a heartbeat. DM, Brentwood.
Studio City, Los Angeles, CA
This is my very first Yelp review because this company is worth it. I was referred to them by a good friend who has used them for years and she was right–So professional and honest. John came to do maintenance on the HVAC system, change filters and had to fix a minor leak. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions and also gave me great tips and advice on keeping my system running as best and as long as possible. WIlliam (Bill) Doubt came out to look at a ducting issue and he was so knowledgeable and patient and most importantly HONEST. He was not there to get me to spend more money for no reason and I did not feel like I was being pitched a bunch of BS in order to make a sale. LOVE THIS COMPANY. Highly recommend.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Bob, came out to Hermosa Beach, pulled apart our furnace and said it is good to go! The gas company had condemned the furnace without even looking at! Cole, Sears, Home Depot, etc. came out ONLY to SELL me a new furnace for between $4 – $7K!!!! Outrageous!
Thank you Bob and Air Products! You saved us a fortune! I will ALLWAYS recommend your company.
These guys have been my heating and air-conditioning folks for literally 30 years. They installed my original HVAC system in the 1980s, and maintained it so well that it lasted long past it’s expected 20 year lifespan. It was still working well after 26 years when I decided to upgrade to a newer system.
As with my first experience, they gave me a very fair price and bent over backwards to make the process easy and painless. I live in the Hollywood Hills, and the HVAC goes on the roof of my house – so the process involves a crane lifting both the old and new units over power lines, etc. Everything went off seamlessly. And the new unit is VASTLY more efficient and less expensive to operate than my old one. I have a maintenance contract with them to check it twice a year, and I fully expect this one will live to a ripe old age, too. Both the office staff and the field technicians are really nice people, and I am always impressed at the depth of knowledge the technicians display (they take classes to stay right on top of the latest technologies).
I really respect and like these guys!
Woodland Hills, CA
This is a Great Company ..from the office staff to the technicians everybody is nice! I have been using Air Procucts for a couple years and I have always recieved prompt service, great pricing and professional technicians. I originally hired them because I recieved a $545 quote from another company for a condensate pump..i was told they no longer made the kind I had and i would have to upgrade and change the pipeing…i called the office and got a quote for $235 to replace my exact pump. Its hard to find an honest reliable company in this industry and i definitely recommend them to everybody.
Los Angeles, CA
We were very impressed with the service we received from the beginning sales calls (very patient with me) to installation. So far, everything is great and we’re enjoying our new AC and updated thermostats. Thank you!
Very professional….job was done quickly with no hassle or hang ups. Highly recommend.
Panorama City, CA
I have used AirProducts for both Office and a rental property. The service is great and the price competitive. I recommend them highly.
Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer
Benefits of choosing a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for your Air conditioner, furnace and HVAC sales and service:
- For our company to qualify as a certified dealer:
- We must employ technicians that are NATE Certified. The North American Technician Excellence is the education and certification organization for the HVAC industry nationwide. They provide education programs and certification to make sure you get a reliable, and expert HVAC technician at your home or office.
- Must be licensed, in accordance with local and state requirements.
- Must be properly insured to protect you and your property.
- We must adhere excellent business practices that proves to Carrier that we take care of our customers properly and our business can dependably be around for years to come.
- Our entire company must go through several Carrier University courses to keep up to date on the industry and carrier products.
- When your HVAC system is sold and installed by a Factory Authorized Dealer, you get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your purchase.