Keeping your home comfortable and energy efficient should be a year-round priority, and this means ensuring your heating and cooling system is always in tip-top shape. But age and serious operational issues can negatively affect its performance, at times prompting a furnace repair or air conditioning replacement. Should this be the case, you’ll want to get a reliable contractor to do the job, but don’t hire just any HVAC expert–make sure to choose a NATE-certified one. Air Products & Services, your premier HVAC company in the area, discusses more about it here.
What is NATE Certification?
NATE refers to North American Technician Excellence, an independent organization that provides certification to HVAC installation and service technicians through a stringent knowledge-based test. Some of the prominent organizations that are part of the NATE coalition include the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers. Air Products & Services is proud to have earned the distinction of being a NATE-certified HVAC company.
How Does One Become NATE Certified?
An HVAC contractor will need to pass either an installation or service test with a score of 70 or higher in both the core and specialty parts. The specialty exam includes knowledge of heat pumps, air conditioning, air distribution, oil heat and gas heat. Those who pass are certified by NATE, confirming that they’re the best in the trade when it comes to knowledge and experience in AC repair or installation, along with other HVAC services and solutions.
Why Choose Air Products & Services?
NATE certification is a testament of our commitment to providing the highest-quality HVAC services to homeowners and business owners in Southern California. Air Products & Services has nearly 40 years of experience, plus the necessary licenses and insurance. In fact, as a NATE-certified HVAC contractor, we can provide greater peace of mind because:
- We can help reduce your utility bills through quality HVAC services. You already know that performance issues with your heating and cooling system can cause energy costs to rack up. However, better HVAC installation and maintenance–as provided by a NATE-certified technician–means increased energy efficiency for your home.
- You’re ensured of fewer callbacks and warranty returns. When you work with a NATE-certified company like Air Products & Services, rest assured that the work will be done right the first time because there’s zero potential for mistakes, which means you can avoid expensive callbacks.
- We offer services that ensure your HVAC equipment always runs at optimal efficiency. You no longer have to worry about your AC system failing at the peak of summer. Through our services, we’ll help keep your home cool and comfortable–minus the high energy costs.
- We deliver prompt, efficient service. When your HVAC unit needs an inspection or tune-up, just call us and we’ll be there at the appointed time. With our AC troubleshooting system, Air Products & Services can deal with any issues your unit may have, ensuring continued good performance.
- We provide sound advice and knowledge. A NATE-certified HVAC technician will know just what to do and how to do it. Whether the work involves furnace repair, air conditioning installation or indoor air quality improvement, we’ll deliver superior workmanship backed by vast HVAC knowledge and experience.
- We have only respect for your home and property. We always use shoe and floor covers with every project we take on. This way, we can keep the mess to a minimum. AT Air Products & Services, our technicians clean up as they go about their work because they aim to leave your home cleaner than they found it.
- We offer several great financing options. This means you won’t have to put off an HVAC repair or an upgrade of your home systems. Our financing options allow you to get the service you want with more confidence.
Look no further than Air Products & Services, a premier NATE-certified HVAC company, for all your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. We proudly serve the areas in and around Calabasas, Encino, and Tarzana, CA. Call us today at (818) 989-2030 or fill out this contact form to schedule your HVAC evaluation.