AIR PRODUCTS & SERVICES has been designated an essential business and we will remain in operation to service, install and maintain your heating and air conditioning systems. We feel fortunate and grateful that we can support our customers during these challenging times.
AIR PRODUCTS & SERVICES is taking significant steps to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our priorities are the safety of our employees, prevention of the spread of the virus, allowing our employees to put their family’s health first, all while continuing to support our customer and commitments during this period.
Despite the challenges, we have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Implemented CDC 6 foot social distancing requirements
- Eliminated large in-person meetings and group gatherings.
- Required our service coordinators to request our customers’ advance approval to work in homes, offices, and jobsites
- Waived signature requirements on the handheld devices used by our technicians if requested
- Technicians will take every precaution while working on your property including wearing shoe covers, gloves and masks where necessary.
- Employees that are sick are required to stay home.
We ask all customers to respect the health and safety of our team. Should you be experiencing any symptoms, please contact our office right away to reschedule.
Once again, thank you all for your commitment, partnership, and valued business during this challenging time. We will continue to provide you updates and, together, we will get through the COVID-19 situation.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to discuss the our COVID-19 practices, please contact our office at (818) 989-2030 or email to email@example.com.